Monday, December 09, 2013

My Major




My Major

My major is JapaneseIn China there are so many people learning Japanese. According to a research of the Japan Foundation`s in 2006, China has the second highest number of Japanese-language students with approximately 830,000 . (“Japanese Foundation”,2)1. As a Japanese learner I feel that just know Japanese it is hard to find a good job in China.

I studied Japanese for about 5years. I began with “あいうえお” at the university and then learned about Japanese grammar, then studied Japanese culture, literature and so on. When I became a graduate student, I learned something more professional. Such as the metalanguage, Japanese education and so on.

When the Japanese major`s students graduate, they can work at a Japan company, or become a translator, or a Japanese teacher.When I graduated from the university, half of my classmates went to study a graduate degree in Japan, and half of them work at a Japan company. And I chose to study a graduate degree at the same university. My dream is become a Japanese teacher in China.

1 Results (Provisional Figures) of “Survey on Japanese-language Education Abroad 2009”. Japan Foudation.29 July.2010

<http://www.jpf.go.jp/e/japanese/survey/result/dl/news_2009_01e.pdf>

No comments: